The Quality Policy requires that, in line with the corporate mission, the management of all company processes is set up with the rules of the application of the Integrated Management System, according to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485: 2016.
This system regulates the organizational and technical activities applied to the entire company system in a systematic, planned, documented way and aimed at achieving the following purposes:
the continuous improvement of the procedures for managing processes to achieve ever better qualitative and quantitative results;
the achievement of a high level of effectiveness and efficiency regarding the training activities performed, with a view to a good quality / price ratio and in full compliance with the commitments signed with the Customers and the mandatory legal provisions.
The realization of the objectives set, through politics for the quality, it will also be possible through the scrupulous and timely application of what is reported in the Quality Manual, which defines and describes the quality management system implemented by our company.
The Top Management of the Organization is committed to pursuing the full implementation and continuous evolution of the Management System for the quality in order to consolidate and improve the image of the company, also through the commitment and professionalism of all company staff.
Quality represents for AST the goal and the tool to achieve:
AST intends to pursue these objectives through:
organization, aimed at preventing non-conformities
service, intended as a quick and professional response to customer requests and with a balance between quality and efficiency
innovation, continuing in the research and development of processes, technologies and Software development
commitment the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the company management system.
The management assumes specific commitments so that the requirements expressed by the customer and his expectations are clearly defined and his full satisfaction is achieved, through the activities described in specific sections of this manual regarding:
verification of the customer’s requirements during the contract review phase;
definition of suitable indicators for measuring the elements relating to the customer (non-compliance, customer satisfaction, complaints management);
measurement of the indicators described above and any improvement plans.
Since in addition to the final customer there are a series of “entities” within the company, represented by the functions or even by each individual person, each must consider “the other” their customer and provide the best service to allow the achievement of company objectives and continuous improvement. Each AST collaborator is therefore responsible for the quality of their work also towards the other functions of the company.
It is known thatthe qualityin its broader conception it has implications also from the economic point of view in the sense that the lack of Quality manifests itself through higher direct or indirect costs, overt or hidden; moreover, the lack of Quality produces a deterioration of the corporate image, of the results and often a greater risk forthe security, the Environment and Privacy. Target therefore common to the whole structure also becomes that of minimizing non-conformities of services and products.
Each is a protagonist in achieving company Quality, in all phases of the supply process, through the effective and efficient application of the Management System forthe quality and the continuous improvement of ways of operating, knowledge and experience.
The direction considers this Policy framework of reference for the management of its Quality System and for the annual definition and review of its specific objectives.
Politics it is disseminated to all AST collaborators and made available to the remaining interested parties.
The directionwanted to define a Code of Conduct as a fundamental tool for pursuing the objectives set in accordance with this Quality Policy. This code, developed in the following points, is followed by the staff and all AST collaborators to whom it is disseminated together with this Policy.
1. Provide customers with clear and truthful technical and commercial information to allow, through knowledge, informed, prudent and convenient choices.
2. Build a relationship with the customer by affirming the principle of company-company productive collaboration.
3. Address the problems, identifying the concordant points and equitably mediating the divergent ones. Working to consolidate by seeking an answer to mutual needs with the aim of always building and never destroying.
4. Maintain an attitude of maximum fairness with Suppliers, avoiding personal relationships that produce favoritism or discrimination, bearing in mind that there cannot be operational spaces outside the company relationship.
5. Carrying out one’s work with attachment and passion, collaborating constructively with all colleagues, intervening, supporting and correcting those who are wrong in their work or dissipating corporate assets.
6. Prevent and reduce risks to the health and safety of workers, in particular:
– prevent risks at source, ie in the design phase, choice of materials, identification of methods and technologies;
– ensure that the work environments are suitable, safe and ergonomic for carrying out the activities;
– protect the health of workers through continuous health monitoring and its evaluation;
– reduce accidents and occupational diseases affecting workers;
7. Having an attitude of absolute respect towards the environment through:
– rationalization of the use of resources;
– reduction of resource consumption as far as possible;
– proper waste management.
It is with satisfaction that the AST management communicates to all employees and shareholders that AST srl expresses its support for the Global Compact and renews the constant commitment of the company to the initiative and its principles.
Bergamo, 11/ 02 /2021